Ráðstefna hjá systurfélagi FIE í Noregi 16 október 2014
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) & Securing Mobile Technologies.
As the world becomes more interconnected, integrated and intelligent, mobile devices are playing an ever-increasing role in changing the way people live, work and communicate. Personal computing devices are becoming more and more portable — laptops, tablets, smart phones, USB thumb drives, etc., securing the sensitive information stored on those devices is more important than ever. The small size and portability of these devices mean they can be easily lost or stolen, placing both personal as well as corporate data at risk.
This course will address the challenges in securing data and processing, limiting communication to designated parties, protecting sensitive data from the loss of a mobile device and methodologies for designing and implementing a viable, controlled and sustainable enterprise-wide BYOD policy.
After completing this course, participants will:
• Identify the unique risks associated with mobile technologies and the necessity of a viable mobile risk management initiative.
• Recognize the essential elements in a comprehensive, enterprise-wide, BYOD policy, the importance of protecting end user privacy and securing enterprise data.
• Understand the critical importance for security and controls over employee and enterprise devices accessing sensitive systems and protected data.
• Identify the importance of implementing and managing a comprehensive mobile device management strategy.
• Have a working knowledge of the current risks, threats and exposures facing 21st century organizations doing business in virtual global marketplaces.
• Be better prepared to assist their organization in securing its operations, minimizing its security exposure, and mitigating the possibility of data loss via mobile devices.
• Identify existing exposures and weaknesses within their organization's mobile communication operations, which would make the organization a potential target for cyber terrorists, cyber criminals, data thieves.
• Have a better appreciation of the steps and elements required to develop an audit ICQ and program for assessing BYOD and mobile technology internal controls.
Who should attend?
Internal auditors, head of internal audit, internal audit managers, IT Managers and system administrators, managers of telecommunications, info security professionals, HR managers, financial officers, senior management and IT professionals who through their involvement in managing or directing the IT infrastructure have responsibility for mobile technology management.
CPE: 7 Continual Professional Education points for CIA, CRMA, CCSA, CGAP, CFSA, CISA and Dipl.IR.
Time: October 16th 2014, 09.00 – 17.00
Venue: Felix Konferansesenter, Bryggetorget 3, Aker Brygge, Oslo, Norway
Price: Members of IIA and ISACA: NOK 3 500 / Non-members: NOK 3 800
Registration: www.iia.no or call (+47) 932 37 912.