- This event has passed.
The Power of Data Analytics for Internal Audit
8. september, 2021-08:00 - 09:00
Wednesday, 8 September | 9am BST | 10am CEST | 60 minutes
Using automated monitoring can free up your resources, so you can focus on more strategic tasks and achieve meaningful results faster. However, how often do you see it practically applied in a way that improves your audit approach?
During this webinar, Atlas Copco will look back at their five-year journey of implementing data analytics for their internal audit function. It is a story of growth, implementing an ambitious program, and using innovation and automation to overcome unforeseen challenges and limitations. The result is value-added data analytics to support the internal audit teams, and additional capabilities that offer continuous audit for group functions.
- How data-driven auditing can save time and increase audit assurance, coverage, and quality
- The common challenges of integrating data into your audit approach
- How to take advantage of automated testing and continuous control monitoring
- How Atlas Copco’s internal audit team is using data analytics to provide insights to management to aid informed decision-making
This webinar is best suited for internal auditors and data analysts in leadership roles.